Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting Creative with Dannon Yogurt Containers




Often times after I am finished eating a prepackaged food like yogurt, I wash the container then set it in the window and wait for inspiration.

Today it struck in the form of a Dannon Light and Fit yogurt container.  I turned it upside down and started to use my imagination...what could it be.



I pulled the label off and then it was white...I turned it upside down and before long I had imagined a chicken!  I worked and played with the design.  The chicken looked a little fat and disproportional so what better than to be the big fat hen from the nursery rhyme One, Two, Buckle My Shoe.



Before long...I started thinking well I could make a turkey too.  Wouldn't these be cute to use as name place cards at the Thanksgiving table?  Simply write the person's name on the front of the turkey.



You can find the patterns to make these cute little guys on my website Making Learning Fun.  The chicken is here and the turkey is here.

I wonder if I can come up with another idea for these containers....

No comments:

Post a Comment