Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome

I started my website Making Learning Fun in 2006. It is full of fun learning ideas for teachers, parents, grandparents, childcare providers, librarians and anyone else who cares for children to use as a free resource.


As much as I have loved working with site, I have always felt that something was missing. I couldn't explain activities or interact with all of you. I am hoping this blog will give me and all of you a place to interact and share ideas.

I find when I go to class, the presenter shows ideas that I have been doing. I love that because that reinforces to me that I am doing things right. Some ideas you find here on the blog will be like that...Some things you learn will be a "duh, why didn't I think of that"! Some ideas will be an explanation of activities on the Making Learning Fun site.

I want to encourage all of you to ask question and share. That's when we learn the most....because after all, learning should be fun for all of us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment